We’ve spent the last few weeks ensuring that our warehouse is able to operate in accordance with current social distancing guidelines and are pleased to say that we are now able to ship orders again.
We are currently working with a reduced team and the following steps have been taken:
• Workstations have been separated and movement pathways redesigned to ensure that team members are able to operate 2m or more apart.
We've made our pathways extra wide to ensure our employees can social distance safely.
• Where requested, shifts have been changed to accommodate any travelling to/from work changes that make team members more comfortable.
• Team members are being provided with disposable gloves, sanitiser and cleaning wipes, and we will continue to monitor advice provided by Public Health England on appropriate PPE.
• Cleaning routines have been enhanced to ensure all contact surfaces are regularly sanitised.
• Breaks have been staggered to enable team members to adhere to social guidelines when not working.
• Canteens have been split to avoid any possibility of crowded areas.
• Team members are encouraged to provide regular feedback on the new ways of working.
Whilst we are getting used to these new conditions and safety measures it may take us a little longer to prepare and ship your order, but we’ll be working hard to get it to you as quickly as we can.
You’ll receive an email as normal when your order has left the warehouse, however it might take longer to reach you than you’re used to due to some couriers experiencing delays.
Thank you again for your support and patience.
The Chilly's Team
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you despatching orders?
Yes. We’re now dispatching orders following new safety measures implemented in our warehouse. As usual, you’ll be notified when your order is dispatched.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Delivery times may take longer than usual due to social distancing measures, so please bear with us if your parcel is a little late. We will always aim to deliver your parcel in the timeframes found below.
UK: Standard orders take 2 to 4 working days and express orders take 1 to 2 working days after despatch.
Europe: Standard orders take 7 to 10 working days and express orders take 3 to 5 working days from your dispatch confirmation email.
US & AUS & Asia: Standard orders take 7 working days and express orders take 2 to 3 working days from your dispatch confirmation email.
What happens if I placed an order when your warehouse was closed?
If you placed an order when the warehouse was closed, we’ll now be processing this as a priority. You should receive an email notifying you of this and a dispatch email when your order is ready to ship.
What is your returns policy during this time?
Our returns policy is as usual; we accept returns up to 30 days after delivery. However if you're currently in quarantine or cannot get to a post office, please inform our Customer Service team here.
My bottle is broken under warranty, can I still contact you for a replacement?
Yes. Please contact our Customer Service team here and they will support you.
If I have an enquiry or question, what should I do?
Our Customer Service team are available to answer all enquiries every day of the week from 8.00am to 5.00pm GMT and can be contacted here.